Fun Things To Do in Asheville, NC
1. Visit the famous Biltmore estate, a historical and architectural wonder.
2. Spend a day (or two) exploring the Great Smokey Mountains National Park.
3. Test your bravery on Sliding Rock waterfall, a 60-foot natural water slide.
4. Lose yourself in the Botanical Gardens at Asheville.
5. Feed your creativity at the Asheville Art Museum.
6. Gather up the kids for a science lesson at The Health Adventure.
7. Discover over 100 Asheville art studios and galleries in the River Arts District.
8. Enjoy a production at the Flat Rock Playhouse, North Carolina's state theater.
9. Trek through downtown Asheville's Urban Trail to learn about why Asheville is so special.
10. Rock out at The Orange Peel, a local venue with a live band every night.
Read about more great activities in Asheville, NC.