Photos

See the City

Get a glimpse of Auburn, AL by clicking on the arrows in the photo rotator, then take a deeper look by exploring the galleries below.

Home of the Tigers
Auburn University has appeared on U.S. News & World Report's list of top 50 public universities for 15 consecutive years.
Opelika City Hall is housed in a brick building at 204 South Seventh St.
The Grand National Golf Course in Opelika is considered one of the very finest in the country – and one of the toughest.
Thanks to the Grand National Golf Course, Opelika was rated the No. 1 area in the country for the sport by Golf Digest.
A flag flies high on South Railroad Avenue in Opelika.
Lee County Courthouse
The renovated Lee County Courthouse in Opelika dates to 1896.
Samford Hall
Samford Hall, built in 1888, is a defining feature of Auburn University.
First United Methodist Church
The First United Methodist Church in Opelika, constructed in 1879, is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Downtown Opelika
Opelika offers both visual arts at The Gallery on Railroad and culinary arts at dessert bar Eighth & Rail.
The George W. Andrews Federal Building
The George W. Andrews Federal Building, first a post office and later a courthouse, was built in 1915.
Toomer Place
Toomer Place, a shopping plaza near campus, includes Cold Stone Creamery among other eateries.
The Garden District
The Garden District is one of many apartment communities found in Auburn.
The Lather
"The Lather" is a sculpture located next to Samford Hall.
Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
Jordan-Hare Stadium is the home field of the Auburn University Tigers and hosted its first game in 1939.