Fun Things to Do in Danville, KY
1. See a play at the Pioneer Playhouse, Danville's outdoor theater.
2. Make a trip to the Great American Doll Museum to see hundreds of miniature marvels.
3. Visit Constitution Square State Historic Site, where some of the most important events in Kentucky's history took place.
4. Take a walk on the wild side with a visit to the Central Kentucky Wildlife Refuge, home to numerous bird species.
5. Spend a night on the town with shopping and dining in Historic Downtown Danville.
6. Discover the history of trains in America in a unique way at the John W.D. Bowling Model Train Museum.
7. Play a round of golf at the Old Bridge Golf Club.
8. Join in the fun of the Great American Brass Band Festival in June.
9. Learn about the early fundamentals of deaf education at Jacobs Hall Museum on the Kentucky School for the Deaf campus.
10. Stroll through the gardens of the McDowell House and learn about the miraculous works of Dr. Ephraim McDowell.
Read about more fun attractions in Danville, KY.