Fun Things To Do in Eugene, OR
Eugene, OR residents and visitors have no problem staying busy. With a variety of shows to see and recreational activities to try, there's plenty of fun to be had in Eugene.
1. Dress up and attend a ballet or opera at the Hult Center for the Performing Arts.
2. Learn to fence with the Eugene Fencers Club, which meets at Rooservelt Middle School.
3. Shop and eat at Eugene's Saturday Market. The market is open every Saturday, rain or shine, from April through mid-November.
4. Taste your way through the King Estate Winery, where you can also grab lunch and a souvenir bottle of your favorite wine.
5. Catch a concert at the historic McDonald Theatre, which was built in 1928.
6. Skateboard, hike or jog in one of Eugene's many parks. The city's parks cover about 2,900 acres.
7. Ski or snowboard in Eugene, which is located between two mountain ranges.
8. Check out a current exhibit at the Museum of Natural and Cultural History.
9. Listen to Bach at the annual Oregon Bach Festival, held for 17 days in the summer.
10. Ride the rapids with Wild Water Adventures, where you can white-water raft on one of four rivers.
Still curious? Find more fun in Eugene, OR.