Fun Things To Do in Kankakee, IL
1. Have a water filled day splashing and water sliding at Splash Valley Aquatic Park.
2. Explore Kankakee County Museum for its many featured exhibits.
3. Become a race fan as the annual Kankakee Speedway brings on dirt track racing for your entertainment.
4. Get the family together to play with real farm animals, bike, roller blade and cross country ski at the Perry farm.
5. Explore the Hidden Cove Family Fun Park filled with an array of indoor and outdoor activities.
6. Learn and appreciate new perspectives of art at Gretchen Charlton Art Gallery.
7. Glide around the ice ring at Oak Orthopedic Ice Arena.
8. Immerse yourself in Native American history as you view a vast collection of tribal artifacts and listen to historical narratives at the Watchekee's Revenge Indian exhibit.
9. Learn what it was like farming over the past century at Thee Olde Time Farm show in July.
10. Check out bareback riding, steer wrestling and other feats at Pembroke Rodeo, one of the largest African American traveling rodeos in Illinois.