Kansas City Attractions Appeal to Men
In his hit song Kansas City, Wilbert Harrison croons about the city's crazy little women, but it's the men who go nuts for what's in Kansas City. You've got all three major sports covered (football, baseball, basketball), casinos, mouthwatering steaks, legendary barbecue, an amazing boulevard system, stunning architecture, a popular theme park and lots of jazz. It's also home to a Harley-Davidson plant, a NASCAR speedway and an IRS service center. Sure sounds like a manly town to us.
Manly Things to Do:
• Take a stroll through KC's underworld at the Ghosts & Gangsters Tour.
• Get your gameface on and watch the Kansas City Royals, or Chiefs.
• Go for the thrills at Worlds of Fun, an amusement park featuring rollercoasters and gravity defying rides.
• Fill your need for speed at the Kansas Speedway, which is also a meeting and party venue.
Manly Places to Eat:
• B.B.'s Lawn Side Bar-B-Q
• Power & Light District – lots of options here
• Manny's Restaurante Mexicano
Kansas City also made our Top 10 Foodie Cities list.