Fun Things To Do in Marshfield, WI
Home to indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities, art galleries and the area's most expansive antique mall, Marshfield, Wisconsin offers a variety of fun things to do.
1. Peruse the metal creatures at Jurustic Park, created by amateur paleontologist Clyde Wynia.
2. Tour the Upham Mansion, which belonged to former Wisconsin governor William Henry Upham, and enjoy the mid-Victorian architecture it features.
3. Hunt for collectibles and other treasures at Four Seasons Antiques Mall, Central Wisconsin's largest antique mall.
4. Explore the Chestnut Avenue Center for the Arts.
5. Enjoy visual art as you make your way through the exhibits and collections at New Visions Gallery.
6. Unleash your wild side at the Wildwood Park & Zoo.
7. Trek the trails or simply relish the beautiful surroundings at the Hamus Nature Preserve and Recreation Area.
8. Bowl a high score at Rose Bowl Lanes, which is home to 24 lanes and a full-service kitchen.
9. Speed over to the Marshfield Super Speedway to see race cars burn rubber around the track.
Check out more attractions in Marshfield, WI.