Ten Fun Things to Do in Baltimore County
1. Hike, bike or cross-country ski along the 20-mile Northern Central Railroad Trail, the state’s first rail-to-trail project.
2. Sit back for a night of music performed by the Baltimore Symphony at Oregon Ridge.
3. Take sailing lessons in Chesapeake Bay.
4. Take an enlightening tour of the county’s historic sites, including the old mill town of Oella and the Hampton Historic Mansion.
5. Cast a line in the bountiful waters of Loch Raven or any of the top-rated fishing streams in the area.
6. Commune with nature during a moonlight hike at Oregon Ridge Nature Center.
7. Check game schedules and cheer for your favorite teams – the Orioles at Camden Yards and the Ravens at PSI Net Stadium.
8. Sink your toes in the more than 700 feet of white sand at Rocky Point Beach and Park.
9. Visit Baltimore County’s many fine wineries and sample the fares as you go.
10. Take a quick drive to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor to visit the National Aquarium and dine at one of the more than 100 harbor-area restaurants.