Fun Things To Do Near Dunn, NC
PHOTO CREDIT: Todd Bennett
Whether you visit for the weekend or call it home, Harnett County is always alive with activity. There's something to suit everyone, from outdoor expeditions to one-of-a-kind entertainment.
1. Pick fresh blueberries and blackberries in Angier at Dr. Young's Pond Berry Farm.
2. Admire more than 60 species of rare fowl at Duffie's Exotic Bird Ranch, a 10-acre bird sanctuary located near Dunn.
3. Explore Cape Fear River Trail Park, an Erwin asset that provides hiking trails, canoeing access and picnic areas.
4. Brush up on your water sport skills at the Coble Water Ski and Wakeboard Camp in Lillington.
5. Celebrate Angier's livelihood as the town of crepe myrtles with food, rides and entertainment at the annual Crepe Myrtle Festival, held in September.
6. Visit the Averasboro Civil War Museum and Battlefield to see historic reenactments and authentic wartime artifacts.
7. Marvel at the breathtaking natural wonders of Raven Rock State Park, located on Cape Fear River in Lillington.
8. Interact with the unique collection of wild animals at Noah's Landing in Coats.
9. Play a round of golf on one of the eight courses throughout Harnett County.
10. Aim for a strike or a spare at Buffaloe Lanes Erwin Bowling Center.
Check out more fun things to do in Dunn, NC.