Fun Things To Do in Mooresville
PHOTO CREDIT: Stephen Cherry
Mooresville is known as Race City USA. Whether you're a NASCAR fan, an avid outdoorsman or a weekend traveler looking to relax, Mooresville has something for everybody.
1. Spend a day on Lake Norman, where you can enjoy fishing, watersports or just relaxing.
2. Play a round of golf with friends at the Mallard Head Country Club.
3. Have fun at the Lazy 5 Ranch, an interactive petting zoo where you can feed exotic animals.
4. Visit your favorite NASCAR racing facilities to see firsthand the cars and crews.
5. Enjoy bumper boats, miniature golf and more at Queen's Landing.
6. Pick your own fresh fruits and vegetables with a visit to Carrigan Farms.
7. Bike along the trails of the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
8. Tour the North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame to see more than 30 race cars and exhibits from racing history.
9. Stroll through Downtown Mooresville for local shopping and unique hometown fun.
10. Get behind the wheel and race to the finish line at The Pit, an indoor Kart racing complex.