Fun Things to Do in Thomasville, NC
Thomasville, NC is full of history outdoor activities and offers plenty to keep you entertained. Here's a list of some fun things to do:
- Grab your skates or board and skate for free at the at Doak Skatepark.
- Have your picture taken with the “World's Largest” Duncan Phyfe chair.
- View grave sites of Confederate and Union soldiers at the Thomasville City Cemetery.
- Enjoy a quiet picnic at one of the Thomasville's memorial parks.
- Check out exciting bike races at the Piedmont Triad Omnium located in Davidson County, NC in July.
- Challenge your golf skills at the Winding Creek Golf Club for as little as $1 a hole.
- Catch a foul ball while watching the Thomasville HiToms minor league baseball team play at Finch Field.
- Indulge your taste buds with Lexington-style barbecue at one of the city's 20 famous restaurants.
- Shop for goodies and food at the Eleven Acre Flea Market on Julian Avenue.
- Take a tour through downtown Thomasville to see the bandstand, statues and other historical sites.
Here are some sources