Fun Things To Do in Muskogee, OK
PHOTO CREDIT: Jeff Adkins
1. Admire the beauty of various creeks and luxurious greens during a challenging game of golf at the Cobblestone Creek Golf Club.
2. Spend the day viewing an abundance of beautiful Native American culture at Five Civilized Tribes Museum.
3. Be a part of Oklahoma's enlightened music culture by visiting the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
4. Audition to be in the next Broadway performance by the Muskogee Little Theatre or watch as talented actors take your breath away.
5. Have the honor of touring around the famous USS Batfish submarine that sank three enemy submarines and 11 other enemy vessels during its term.
6. Watch the excitement of fast cars, screaming fans and pit crew action at the Outlaw Motor Speedway.
7. Make time for a day of fun fishing, tennis, or walking or running at the 132-acre Honor Heights Park.
8. Visit the annual Muskogee Azalea Festival to admire beautiful azaleas, dogwoods, redbuds and more than 30,000 other plants.
9. Get your kids active at the Love Hatbox Sports Complex, which offers baseball, softball, soccer, football and skate parks.
10. Jump into your bathing suit for a fun day of lounging on the beach, water sliding and river rides at the River Country Family Water Park.
Find more fun things to do in Muskogee.