Fun Things To Do in Pueblo, CO
Discover all that Pueblo has to offer, from world-class artwork to natural getaways. Have your own memorable experience with these exciting attractions:
1. Lace up your skates for cool fun at the Pueblo Plaza Ice Arena.
2. Spend some time in the historic Rosemount Museum, a 19th-century mansion with authentic furnishings.
3. Make new friends on the Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo, which hosts events and festivals throughout the year.
4. Check out the Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, where there's always an exciting new exhibit on display.
5. Camp out by the scenic peaks of the San Isabel National Forest.
6. Learn how aircraft played a key role in America's wartime history at the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum.
7. Catch a glimpse of animals from around the world at the Pueblo Zoo.
8. Put on your hiking boots and climb the St. Charles Peak Trail.
9. Watch the Pueblo Performing Arts Guild light up the stage in a live production.
10. Witness breathtaking views from atop Greenhorn Mountain.
Read about more great Pueblo, CO attractions.