Top 10 Manly Cities
Another thing most menfolk like is the supernatural. Well, Colorado Springs has the Garden of the Gods, an unbelievable array of breweries and pubs, and out-of-this-world adventures that range from mountain biking and horseback riding to panning for gold and extreme sports. It's a spot to get your testosterone and adrenaline seriously flowing.
Manly Things to Do:
• Walk through the Garden of the Gods, then hike to the top of Pikes Peak.
• Catch the Sky Sox, a minor league baseball team, in action at Security Service Field.
• Brave the rapids at Echo Canyon.
• Ride the Royal Gorge streamliner or drive a Formula 2000 Race Car.
Manly Places to Eat:
• Golden Bee at The Broadmoor
• Rock Bottom Brewery
• Stagecoach Inn
See the full outdoor scene in Colorado Springs, CO.