Quick Facts About Colorado Springs
Another thing most menfolk like is the supernatural. Well, Colorado Springs has the Garden of the Gods, an unbelievable array of breweries and pubs, and out-of-this-world adventures that range from mountain biking and horseback riding to panning for gold and extreme sports. It's a spot to get your testosterone and adrenaline seriously flowing.
Manly Things to Do:
• Walk through the Garden of the Gods, then hike to the top of Pikes Peak.
• Catch the Sky Sox, a minor league baseball team, in action at Security Service Field.
• Brave the rapids at Echo Canyon.
• Ride the Royal Gorge streamliner or drive a Formula 2000 Race Car.
Manly Places to Eat:
• Golden Bee at The Broadmoor
• Rock Bottom Brewery
• Stagecoach Inn
See the full outdoor scene in Colorado Springs, CO.