Fun Things to Do in Nashville, TN
PHOTO CREDIT: Greg Emens
There's plenty to do in Nashville – you'll find a zoo, sporting events, museums and much more to occupy your time.
1. Walk inside the replica of the original Parthenon in Athens to admire the museum's 63 paintings of classical art by 19th- and 20th-century American artists.
2. Swim or skate at the Centennial Sportsplex, which houses two olympic-sized pools and ice skating arena.
3. Enjoy a pleasant golfing experience playing 27 holes of challenging, yet beginner-friendly golf at McCabe Golf Course.
4. Feel the warm summer wind while laying on the beach or watching boats drift in the water at Hamilton Creek Marina on J Percy Priest Lake.
5. Take the whole family on an educated walk through the Nashville Zoo, and pass by exotic animals from across the globe as well as interesting exhibits.
6. Stroll around the Radnor Lake State Park to gaze at its lake, woods trail and trees for a nice relaxing evening.
7. Whether you're a music fan or not, the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum will amaze you with great insight on the history of country music to present day.
8. Purchase tickets to get pictures or autographs with your favorite artist as they fill the city with entertainment and performances during the CMA Music Festival held each summer in downtown Nashville.
9. Spend the day or the whole Labor Day weekend jamming to the coolest grooves during the annual outdoor Music City Jazz Blues and Heritage Festival.
10. Be blown away watching talented artists come together for music, ballet and theater performances at the Tennessee Performance Arts Center.
Find more fun festivals and activities in Nashville, TN.