Fun Things To Do in McAllen, TX
PHOTO CREDIT: Antony Boshier
1. Check out the ever-changing exhibits featured at the International Museum of Art & Science.
2. Get tickets for some of the biggest Broadway shows presented at Broadway in McAllen.
3. See a concert or classic film at the historic Cine El Rey.
4. Improve your golf swing with a few rounds at the Palm View Golf Course.
5. Shop for local treasures as you explore Downtown McAllen.
6. Put on your dancing shoes and head to the annual Texas Square Dance Jamboree, held in February.
7. Discover talented local artists as you stroll along the McAllen Art Walk.
8. Try bird-watching throughout McAllen, home to many rare bird species only found in the Rio Grande Valley.
9. Have fun with the whole family at The Zone Action Park with batting cages, bumper boats, arcade games and more.
10. Take a ride on Los Ebanos Ferry, the only hand-operated ferry on the Rio Grande.
Find more fun things to do in McAllen, TX.