Fun Things to Do in Midlothian
PHOTO CREDIT: Brian McCord
1. Test your golfing skills with a 21-hole golfing experience at Pecan Trails Golf Course.
2. Relax by fishing for many varieties of fish at Massey Lake.
3. Play soccer, volley ball, basketball and enjoy more fun activities offered at Midlothian Sports complex.
4. Admire large inclinations of hot air balloons in the sky during the annual Summer Balloon Classic in June.
5. Make a big slash riding Hawaiian Falls Waterpark's water rides and swimming.
6. Every year on the first Saturday in June, enjoy the Fly-in-Breakfast at Midway Regional Airport with live music, remote control model fliers and more.
7. Over 50? Connect with others your age through games of bingo, dominoes and more recreational activities at Midlothian Senior Citizens Center.
8. Get your children excited about being active with Midlothian's youth sports associations, clubs and leagues.
9. Go fishing or boating where small-mouth bass are abundant at Lake Waxahachie, located near Midlothain.
10. Connect with your artistic side every third Saturday in October for arts and crafts, artists, and children's activities at Midlothian's Fall Festival.