Fun Things To Do in San Angelo, TX
PHOTO CREDIT: Staff Photo
1. Greens await you at Riverside Golf Club with 6,396 yards and 18-holes of golfing paradise. The Golf Club is open to the public.
2. At San Angelo State Park you can enjoy hunting wild animals that inhabit the park, or enjoy the beauty of the outdoors hiking, biking, horsebacking riding or camping.
3. Fish of different species overflow the scenic Lake Nasworthy, making it a hot spot for fisherman. Also, take advantage of the lake itself swimming, jet skiing, boating and other water activities.
4. Step back into the 19th century at Fort Concho National Historic Landmark featuring events and 23 original and restored fort structures that represent the strength of Buffalo Soldiers during the Texas frontier.
5. Allow the Chicken Farm Art Center to provide you bed and breakfast in the morning, and share the wonderful world of art with its 15 artists' studios and two galleries.
6. Seat yourself at the Angelo Civic Theatre for remarkable talent and jaw dropping performances.
7. Observe alluring water lilies and blooming flowers from around the world at The International Water Lily Garden, the most beautiful place on earth.
8. Bring the whole family to Calvert Horse Company for a horse ride around the trail. Horse riding lessons are included.
9. Angelo Skate and Fun Center is every kid's dream, offering miniature golf, extreme Lazar tag, arcade and a skating rink.
10. Wine and dine during the San Angelo Annual Wine and Food Festival every spring.
Discover more fun things to do in San Angelo, TX.