Fun Things to Do in Vicksburg, MS
1. Take a Mississippi River tour.
2. Get in touch with your inner child as you look through Yesterday's Children Antique Doll & Toy Museum.
3. Catch a performance of "Gold in the Hills," which holds the Guinness World Record for longest-running show.
4. Stroll through Historic Downtown Vicksburg to find unique shops, local eateries and entertainment.
5. Try your luck at one of Vicksburg's many casinos.
6. Have a taste of history at the Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum.
7. Discover the work of talented regional artists at The Attic Gallery.
8. Spend a day exploring the Vicksburg National Military Park, where the citizens of Vicksburg defended their city in the Civil War.
9. Have a picnic and enjoy the decorative outdoor art exhibits at Catfish Row Art Park.
10. Sign up for an art class presented by The Southern Cultural Heritage Center.
Check out even more great escapes in Vicksburg, MS.