Fun Things To Do in Victoria, TX
Whether you visit for the weekend or call it home, Victoria is always alive with activity. There's something to suit everyone, from one-of-a-kind festivals to world-class art.
1. Go to the Riverside Park and Rose Garden, where you can visit the zoo, smell the roses, and play a round of golf.
2. Let the kids explore the hands-on exhibits at the Children's Discovery Museum.
3. Grow culturally with music, food, and more at the annual Czech Heritage Festival in September.
4. Celebrate classical music as renowned musicians from around the country perform at the Victoria Bach Festival.
5. Enjoy a night out at the Victoria Ballet.
6. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and tranquility of the Victoria Botanical Gardens.
7. Listen to a performance by the Victoria Symphony Orchestra.
8. Pick your own apples at one of the numerous orchards in Victoria.
9. Celebrate Victoria's culture and heritage at the annual Macaroni Festival in November with live entertainment, art exhibits and a macaroni cook-off.
10. Buy fresh and local produce at the Victoria Farmers Market.
Read about more great activities in Victoria, TX.