Fun Things To Do in Victor Valley, CA
With a variety of activities available, such as touring museums, enjoying live performances and visiting local parks, there are plenty of fun things to do in Victor Valley.
1. Visit the California Route 66 Museum, and check out a variety of exhibits and artifacts.
2. Catch your favorite band or artist performing at the Victorville Event Center.
5. Enjoy a live performance or peruse the art gallery at the High Desert Center for the Arts.
6. Explore the exhibits and artwork at the Victor Valley Art Gallery & Museum.
7. Hike, fish, eat a picnic lunch or enjoy splashing in the small water park at the Mojave Narrows Regional Park.
8. Hunt for fabulous finds in the shops at the Mall of Victor Valley.
9. Watch a movie on one of the 16 screens at the Cinemark 16 Theatre.
10. Try your hand at disc golf, take a dip in the pool or play racquetball at Doris Davies Park.
Check out more fun places to go in Victorville, CA.