Get Outside in Meridian, ID!
It's a Wild World
The beautiful area around Meridian, ID is perfect for spending some time outdoors. A few places to enjoy the wonders of the wild include:
- Jump Creek Canyon Trail – A short trail leads you to beautiful falls; you can also take a dip in the pool at the bottom.
- Table Rock Trail – A hike about 25 minutes from Meridian that provides great views of the Treasure Valley and Boise.
- Blue Lake Trail – Travel a couple hours away from Meridian, ID to reach this trail, which includes views of the lake and colorful wildflowers.
- Mores Mountain Trail – This trail is about an hour from Meridian and offers fabulous views of Boise National Forest and the Sawtooth Mountains.
- One Spoon Trail – Ideal for a short day hike with unusual granite formations and great views. About 90 minutes from Meridian.
A Day at the Park in Meridian, ID
Head to one of Meridian’s 23 public parks to enjoy a picnic, disc golf, concerts, fishing ponds, ball fields, playgrounds, tennis courts, outdoor gyms, walking paths and outdoor movies during the summer months.
Ready to hit the slopes? Enjoy bright blue skies, beautiful scenery and fresh powder at these area ski resorts.
- Bogus Basin
- Brundage Mountain
- Soldier Mountain
- Sun Valley
This article is sponsored by the Meridian Chamber of Commerce.