1. Browse the exhibits at the Herrett Center for Arts and Science, located on the main campus of the College of Southern Idaho.
2. Picnic at Balanced Rock Park, home to a unique natural wonder.
3. Submerge yourself in one of Southern Idaho's numerous hot springs.
4. Hike through the lava caves and scenic formations of Craters of the Moon National Monument.
5. Stroll through Historic Downtown Twin Falls to discover shopping and dining hotspots.
6. Head to Magic Valley Speedway for exciting stock car and go kart races.
7. Shop for aromatic gifts at Annie's Lavender and Coffee Cafe.
8. Take a tour of the Shoshone Indian Ice Caves for a chilly adventure in nature.
9. Create your own mosaics or pottery at Hands On Studio.
10. Spend a day playing golf at the 93 Golf Ranch, the longest golf course in Southern Idaho.
Learn about more fun activities in Twin Falls, ID.