Discover all that Elizabeth City, NC has to offer, from scenic natural getaways to cultural art exhibits. Create your own memorable experiences with these exciting attractions.
1. Purchase fresh, locally grown produce with budget-friendly prices at Downtown Waterfront Market.
2. Mark your calendar for the Mariner's Wharf Film Festival, held every Tuesday in June through July, where you can catch your favorite movie on the waterfront for free.
3. Relax with a picnic at Waterfront Park.
4. Head to the Dixieland Speedway for a fast-paced day of fun.
5. Work on your golf game at The Pines at Elizabeth City.
6. Get tickets with friends for an Encore Theater Company production.
7. Celebrate the spud at the North Carolina Potato Festival.
8. Try kayaking at Dismal Lake.
9. Check out locally crafted art at the Red Rabbit Art Gallery.
10. Have fun learning with the kids with a Port Discover adventure.
Read about more fun things to do in Elizabeth City, NC.