Fun Things To Do in Fargo, ND
From museums and theaters to golf courses, there's plenty to keep residents and visitors occupied.
Explore Fargo and take advantage of the many opportunities and activities this city has to offer. From museums and theaters to golf courses and a shopping center, there's plenty to keep residents and visitors occupied.
1. Visit the Plains Art Museum to enjoy exhibitions that include paintings, photography, sculptures and other art forms.
2. Venture through the Red River Zoo and learn more about the variety of species it has to offer.
3. Fly, don't walk, to the Fargo Air Museum to see historic aircrafts.
4. Watch an independent or foreign film at the restored Fargo Theatre, or catch a concert, play or other live event at the venue.
7. Tour Bonanzaville and learn more about the culture and history of Cass County and the Red River Valley.
8. Shop the many stores located in the West Acres Shopping Center.
9. Swing by the Roger Maris Museum, also located in the West Acres Shopping Center; Maris, a Fargo native, played for the New York Yankees and is known for hitting 61 home runs in 1961.
Check out more fun things to do in Fargo.