10 Things to Do in Omaha, NE
Check out our picks for making the best of what Omaha has to offer.
Omaha, NE is full of things to do for entertainment and fun. Here's a list of some things to check out while in the area:
1. Explore the Henry Doorly Zoo, home to world's largest indoor desert and exhibits such as Scott Aquarium and Durham's Bear Canyon.
2. Relax to the sounds of the Omaha Symphony at the Omaha Performing Arts – Holland Center.
3. Tee time in Omaha is easy to book with 17 public and semi-private golf courses such as Knolls Public Golf Course
4. Grab your cowboy hat and head to the Justin Boots ProRodeo, the second-largest rodeo in the world.
5. Take a walk or ride your bike on nature trails along the Missouri River that connect to the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge.
6. Enjoy a date night in Midtown Crossing, which is one of Omaha's four entertainment districts. Find casual or upscale dining options, shopping and an outdoor market.
7. See Lewis and Clark exhibits and the Omaha's Firefighter's Memorial Monument at Lewis and Clark Landing. Then stroll along the riverfront walk and see the marina.
8. Swim, ride go-karts and enjoy other family-friendly activities at Fun Plex, which is Nebraska's largest water and ride park.
9. Shop Borsheims, owned by billionaire Warren Buffet, for that special piece of jewelry to take home and admire.
10. Get a massage at one of the full-service spas such as Avant Salon and Day Spa, Faces Day Spa or Oasis Massage and Spa, to name a few.