Whether you visit for the weekend or call it home, Brentwood is always alive with activity. There's something to suit everyone, from outdoor expeditions to one-of-a-kind entertainment.
1. Tee off at the Nashville Golf & Athletic Club.
2. Have a picnic in scenic Crockett Park, Brentwood's largest public park.
4. Shop at all of your favorite stores at the CoolSprings Galleria.
5. Bike through Deerwood Arboretum and Nature Center and its array of trees and wildflowers.
6. Swim a few laps at the Williamson County Indoor Sports Complex.
7. Find everything from today's bestsellers to the classics at Brentwood Library.
8. Catch a locally produced performance at the Towne Centre Theatre.
9. Lace up your skates and enjoy the family atmosphere of the Brentwood Skate Center.
10. Learn all of the best dance moves with a few classes at the Fred Astaire Nashville Dance Studio.
Learn more about Brentwood, TN activities.