Here's a list of fun things to do in Mt. Juliet, Tenn.
1. Saddle up for trail riding or lessons at JuRo Stables.
2. Celebrate Native American heritage at the Mt. Juliet Pow Wow.
3. Practice your golf swing on the 18-hole Pine Creek Golf Course.
4. Don't miss the annual 4th of July celebration, held at Providence Marketplace.
5. Play tennis, swim or enjoy the lakeside scenery at the Cedar Creek Yacht Club.
6. Shop at your favorite stores or discover new ones at Providence Marketplace.
7. Have a picnic at Charlie Daniels Park, named after the famous country music star and Mt. Juliet resident.
8. Explore historic Watertown, with its local charm and one-of-a-kind specialty shops.
9. Join in the excitement of live entertainment, agricultural shows and carnival rides at the Wilson County Fair.
10. Catch a NASCAR race at Nashville Superspeedway in nearby Lebanon.