1. Soak up the sounds of the Main Street Jazzfest held every May in Murfreesboro.
2. Enjoy aesthetic exhibits or entertaining performances at Murfreesboro Rutherford County Center for the Arts.
3. Immerse yourself in a melodic performance by the Murfreesboro Symphony Orchestra.
4. Brush up on your Civil War history as you venture through Stones River National Battlefield.
5. Take the kids to Discovery Center at Murfree Spring for a fun learning experience.
6. Play around at Veterans Memorial Park, home to state-of-the-art baseball, skating and soccer facilities.
7. Take a pottery class or simply admire the gallery of art at Studio S Pottery.
8. Learn how Sam Davis became a hero and icon of bravery with a tour of the Sam Davis Home.
9. Explore the wilderness station of Barfield Crescent Park.
10. Join the community at Uncle Dave Macon Days, Rutherford County's annual music and dance competition and festival.