Finding fun things to do in Del Rio, TX is easy; from outdoor activities and recreation areas to museums, galleries and theaters, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
1. Make a splash during water-based recreational activities at Amistad National Recreation Area.
2. Explore the exhibits and learn more about Del Rio's history at Whitehead Memorial Museum.
3. Visit Texas' oldest continuously running winery, Val Verde Winery, and sample award-winning wines.
4. Play a round of golf at San Felipe Country Club, and stop by the facility's restaurant to grab a bite.
5. Make a trip to the Firehouse Gallery and peruse the exhibitions on display.
6. Check out some of North America's oldest pictographs at Seminole Canyon State Historical Park.
7. Watch the Upstagers, an award-winning theater group, perform.
8. Find out how many pins you can knock down at Jett Bowl Del Rio.
9. Enjoy a performance or live event at the Paul Poag Theatre.
10. Shop til' you drop in Del Rio's Downtown Shopping District.
Check out more fun things to do in Del Rio, TX.