Palladium USA in Southwest Dallas
Changing Lives Around the World – One Apartment Home at a Time
Palladium USA is the USA subsidiary of The Palladium Group, a privately owned company with experience developing and managing high-quality developments around the world, including Dallas, London, Paris, Milan (Palladium Group’s Worldwide home office), Dubai, Berlin, Lugano, Brussels and The Hague. Our USA office is located in Dallas. The company develops and manages a diversified portfolio consisting of luxury properties, workforce housing and senior living properties that include high-rise, mid-rise and low-rise projects around the state of Texas.
Palladium USA has an extensive history developing quality housing with significant operations in North Texas. We are certainly a known developer in Dallas-Forth Worth (DFW), and our existing developments speak directly to our capabilities and dedication to quality in our product, as well as our ability to execute as promised.
Palladium Group is a developer of top-quality rental housing around the world. We have existed for well over 140 years by holding to certain values. We do not build to sell. We build, hold and manage our own properties long term.
Currently, we have properties in Western Europe that we have owned for over 100 years. Because of our long-term commitment to our developments, we manage our properties ourselves through our affiliate, Omnium Management Company. No third-party management company would be willing to give our properties the attention we need to maintain them well for generations.
Premiere Workforce Housing Developers in Southwest Dallas
What is Workforce Housing?
Workforce housing is housing that is targeted to families and seniors priced out of the housing market, who earn between 30-60% of the area’s median income; local citizens who live and work in our service industry, school district, law enforcement, cities and retirees on a fixed income.
Why the Need?
- Increased cost of owning a home; increase in traditional rental housing is pricing many out of the housing market
- Low unemployment and plethora of jobs but lack of workforce housing close to employment centers
- Poorly planned transit system results in long commutes for workers
- Quality housing contributes to the well-being of families; quality housing should be a priority for all including our growing workforce
- Important to economic vitality of communities /job creator
- Quantity of substandard housing does not equate to quality housing for our workforce
- Children in stable housing do better in school
- New retail and commercial development is contingent upon having an in-place workforce that can live in the respective city
- Too many of our workers are having to spend more than 40% of their take-home pay on housing
Learn more at Palladium USA.