Fun Things To Do in Rock Springs, WY
There's so much to do in Rock Springs, WY including great outdoor activities, rodeos, museums, and more.
Discover all that Sweetwater County has to offer, from scenic natural getaways to one-of-a-kind entertainment. Have your own memorable experience with these exciting attractions.
1. Get a breath of fresh air along one of Sweetwater County's historic trails.
2. Throw on your cowboy boots and head to the Red Desert Roundup Rodeo, held every July.
3. Take an art class sponsored by the Community Fine Arts Center.
4. Explore the impressive exhibits of the WWCC Natural History Museum.
5. Dig for fossils at Lake Gosiute.
6. Relax while you tube down the Green River.
7. Go on an off-road adventure on Killpecker Sand Dunes.
8. Catch a glimpse of wild horses and other wildlife on the Pilot Butte Wild Horse Loop Scenic Tour.
9. Fish along the banks of the Flaming Gorge Recreation Area.
10. See what's racing at the Sweetwater Events Complex.
Need more? Find more great activities in Rock Springs, WY.