It's hard to imagine running out of activities in Sheridan; from rodeos to historic homes to delicious eateries, there truly is something for everyone to enjoy.
1. Saddle up for Sheridan WYO Rodeo Week, which takes place every summer.
3. Stroll through the Historic Main Street District and check out the shops along the way.
4. Enjoy a drink at the Mint Bar, which has been in downtown Sheridan since 1907.
5. Check out the Ucross Foundation where artists live, work and create on a 20,000-acre working ranch.
6. Play golf at one of the many courses available – such as the Powder Horn Golf Course – after all, Sheridan is the golf capital of Wyoming.
7. Tour the historic Sheridan Inn; it was frequented by Buffalo Bill and has been open since 1893.
8. Visit the Trail End State Historic Site, the state's largest and most authentically furnished historic house museum.
10. Stop by the Bozeman Trail Inn for a bite; the restaurant offers steaks, burgers and live music.