Idaho : What you need to know
A mountainous state with many lakes, rivers and 25 state parks, Idaho is an outdoor recreation wonderland. The Gem State is ranked high for being very welcoming to small business, while large industry sectors experiencing major success include energy, science and technology. Best places to live in Idaho are Boise, Idaho Falls, Twin Falls and Coeur d’Alene. Top university choices are Boise State, Idaho State and the University of Idaho.
- A look at the top 10 most livable cities in the Gem State.
- With unending miles of scenic vistas, Idaho's natural beauty lures outdoor enthusiasts
- The Gem State is a nature lover's dream and a great place to work and raise a family.
- From rodeos to potatoes, great cities abound on our list of these budget-friendly options.
- Snake River, Craters of the Moon head an impressive list
Read More About Idaho
- University of Idaho heads an impressive list of this Idaho city's best job opportunities
- The Pacific Northwest gives us Aplets & Cotlets, Sunbreaks, the Seahawks and so much more. Here are 12 reasons why residents love their PNW.
- Diverse economy includes energy, medicine and food.
- The Arb, Latah Trail, the arts are among many choices.
- There are many food and agriculture jobs in Twin Falls, ID.
Featured Cities in Idaho
Find a City in IdahoSearch for any city in Idaho to find your best place to live..
Quick Facts about ID
|Latest Population Increase||0.00%|
|Median Household Income||$47,583|
|Median Home Price||$162,900|
|Median Property Tax||$1,189|
Employment Rate in ID
Race in ID
Employment Rate in ID
Educational Levels in ID
|Graduate or Professional Degree||8.2%|
|High School Graduate||27.5%|
|Some College, No Degree||26.9%|
|Percent Bachelor's Degree or Higher||25.9%|
|Percent High School Graduate or Higher||89.5%|
Industry in ID
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting and Mining||5.6%|
|Transportation and Warehousing, and Utilities||4.8%|
|Finance and Insurance, and Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||5.2%|
|Professional, Scientific and Management and Administrative and Waste||9.7%|
|Educational Services and Health Care and Social Assistance||22.7%|
|Arts, Entertainment and recreation and Accommodation and food Services||8.9%|
|Other Services, Except Public Administration||4.4%|
Housing in ID
Best places to Live in Idaho
|Title||Population||Median Home Price||Median Household Income|