Arizona : What you need to know
The beautiful scenery of Arizona has provided settings for several Hollywood movies, while the economy is led by health care, transportation, technology and government service. Among the best places to live in Arizona are Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Tucson, and Flagstaff. The Grand Canyon State features higher education institutions like the University of Arizona and Arizona State, and 15 Major League Baseball teams are based in the state during Cactus League spring training.
Read More About Arizona
- What happens when you take a small city and fill it with over 1,000 pieces of art? Magic.
- College towns aren't just for students — they're perfect places for retirees. Here's why.
- Faced with a closed mine, collapsed economy and shrinking population, Ajo, Arizona, embraced creativity — and saved itself.
- Tempe has everything a college student--and post-grad--could want
- Scottsdale offers so much more than just a great reputation for golf
- Veteran riders talk bikes, prepping and six extraordinary trips to take
- A list of the major employers in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Manufacturing and industry lead the list.
Featured Cities in Arizona
Find a City in ArizonaSearch for any city in Arizona to find your best place to live..
Quick Facts about AZ
|Latest Population Increase||0.00%|
|Median Household Income||$50,255|
|Median Home Price||$167,500|
|Median Property Tax||$1,343|
Employment Rate in AZ
Race in AZ
Employment Rate in AZ
Educational Levels in AZ
|Graduate or Professional Degree||10.2%|
|High School Graduate||24.4%|
|Some College, No Degree||25.7%|
|Percent Bachelor's Degree or Higher||31%|
|Percent High School Graduate or Higher||86%|
Industry in AZ
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting and Mining||1.6%|
|Transportation and Warehousing, and Utilities||4.9%|
|Finance and Insurance, and Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||8.1%|
|Professional, Scientific and Management and Administrative and Waste||11.9%|
|Educational Services and Health Care and Social Assistance||22.1%|
|Arts, Entertainment and recreation and Accommodation and food Services||10.8%|
|Other Services, Except Public Administration||4.8%|
Housing in AZ
Best places to Live in Arizona
|Title||Population||Median Home Price||Median Household Income|
|San Tan Valley||87,923||$146,100||$59,769|
|Lake Havasu City||53,010||$195,300||$42,847|