Colorado : What you need to know
A brilliant landscape of mountains, high plains, canyons, rivers, forests and desert lands make Colorado one of the most desirable states to live and visit. Colorado's southwest corner borders Arizona, Utah and New Mexico, the only place in America where the corners of four states meet. The best places to live in Colorado include Boulder, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Lakewood, and Pueblo. Universities like Colorado, Colorado State and the U.S. Air Force Academy grace the education scene, while pro sports teams include the Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies and Avalanche.
- For those who savor the great outdoors, Colorado is the place
- Outdoor recreation, jobs and lower housing costs make these cities the best places for families to live and play.
- Learn more about the best places to live in Colorado, and why you should consider moving to each.
- Considering moving to Colorado? Here are 8 reasons why you should
- Economic diversity and easy access to the great outdoors make these cities among the most attractive places to live in Colorado
Read More About Colorado
- Facing a serious shortage of skilled workers, one construction company is taking matters into their own hands.
- Every town has a Christmas festival, but not every town has a Charles Dickens-themed street party or a coffin race.
- Colorado is well known for its natural beauty, but you may not know Colorado is also a great place to grow a career.
- Long-known as "Steel City," Pueblo boasts a diversified economy, an impressive array of recreational opportunities and a blissfully low cost of living.
- Denver Airport, Sylvan Learning Center, UC Boulder lead an impressive list
- New commercial, retail and residential developments help Castle Rock keep pace with population boom
- Pueblo Corporate College customizes instruction to businesses, students
- List includes Federal Center, HomeAdvisor, Red Rock CC
- Growing economy, excellent schools, outdoor amenities make it a wonderful place to call home
Featured Cities in Colorado
Find a City in ColoradoSearch for any city in Colorado to find your best place to live..
Quick Facts about CO
|Latest Population Increase||0.00%|
|Median Household Income||$60,629|
|Median Home Price||$247,800|
|Median Property Tax||$1,577|
Employment Rate in CO
Race in CO
Employment Rate in CO
Educational Levels in CO
|Graduate or Professional Degree||14%|
|High School Graduate||21.8%|
|Some College, No Degree||22.5%|
|Percent Bachelor's Degree or Higher||38.1%|
|Percent High School Graduate or Higher||90.7%|
Industry in CO
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting and Mining||2.6%|
|Transportation and Warehousing, and Utilities||4.5%|
|Finance and Insurance, and Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||6.9%|
|Professional, Scientific and Management and Administrative and Waste||13.5%|
|Educational Services and Health Care and Social Assistance||20.5%|
|Arts, Entertainment and recreation and Accommodation and food Services||10.8%|
|Other Services, Except Public Administration||5.1%|
Housing in CO
Data Sources : U.S. Census Bureau, 2010 Census, 2011-2015 American Community Survey, 2010 Census Gazetteer, GreatSchools, WalkScore, Bureau of Labor and Statistics, County Health Rankings & Roadmaps, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service, Veterans Administration (VA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Best places to Live in Colorado
|Title||Population||Median Home Price||Median Household Income|