Colorado : What you need to know
A brilliant landscape of mountains, high plains, canyons, rivers, forests and desert lands make Colorado one of the most desirable states to live and visit. Colorado's southwest corner borders Arizona, Utah and New Mexico, the only place in America where the corners of four states meet. The best places to live in Colorado include Boulder, Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Lakewood, and Pueblo. Universities like Colorado, Colorado State and the U.S. Air Force Academy grace the education scene, while pro sports teams include the Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies and Avalanche.
- Think you can't afford a family trip to Vail or Aspen? We've got some good news for you...
- From beautiful outdoor spaces to an entrepreneurial culture, here's why people who can work from anywhere are flocking to Colorado.
- For those who savor the great outdoors, Colorado is the place to be.
- Learn more about the best places to live in Colorado, and why you should consider moving to each.
- Don't let Denver's shiny skyline fool you: Colorado is still the Wild West at heart. Here's how to experience it for yourself.
- If outdoor adventure is your #1 priority, these small cities are the perfect home base.
- Considering relocating to Colorado? Here are 8 reasons why you should make the move.
- Outdoor recreation, jobs and lower housing costs make these cities the best places for families to live and play.
- Economic diversity and easy access to the great outdoors make these cities among the most attractive places to live in Colorado
Read More About Colorado
- From not one but TWO mummies in rural Indiana to a clown dollhouse(!) in Nebraska, here's where to find some of the country's coolest, creepiest attractions.
- Recently relocated to the gorgeous state of Colorado? Great choice. Here's your first-year bucket list.
- Colorado is one of the most popular relocation destinations in the country. Here are a few things about the beloved state that only locals know.
- Think you might have a secret talent for curling or luge? (Don't we all?) Here's where to go to find out.
- No skis? No problem. These mountain paradises offer plenty of activities on and off the slopes.
- Facing a serious shortage of skilled workers, one construction company is taking matters into their own hands.
- Denver isn't the first city to pass a green roof law, but its grassroots push for sustainability could help spark a national movement.
- Every town has a Christmas festival, but not every town has a Charles Dickens-themed street party or a coffin race.
- Thinking about making a move? Here's why you should consider Colorado for your next home base.
Featured Cities in Colorado
Find a City in ColoradoSearch for any city in Colorado to find your best place to live..
Quick Facts about CO
|Latest Population Increase||0.00%|
|Median Household Income||$60,629|
|Median Home Price||$247,800|
|Median Property Tax||$1,577|
Employment Rate in CO
Race in CO
Employment Rate in CO
Educational Levels in CO
|Graduate or Professional Degree||14%|
|High School Graduate||21.8%|
|Some College, No Degree||22.5%|
|Percent Bachelor's Degree or Higher||38.1%|
|Percent High School Graduate or Higher||90.7%|
Industry in CO
|Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting and Mining||2.6%|
|Transportation and Warehousing, and Utilities||4.5%|
|Finance and Insurance, and Real Estate and Rental and Leasing||6.9%|
|Professional, Scientific and Management and Administrative and Waste||13.5%|
|Educational Services and Health Care and Social Assistance||20.5%|
|Arts, Entertainment and recreation and Accommodation and food Services||10.8%|
|Other Services, Except Public Administration||5.1%|
Housing in CO
Best places to Live in Colorado
|Title||Population||Median Home Price||Median Household Income|